We respect your rights to privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the law when you are dealing with us.
This privacy notice tells you how we collect and look after your personal data and what your privacy rights. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are regulated by the ICO (Information Commissioners Office). We have a nominated representative who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Happy Creative Ltd, Metro House, 14-17 Metropolitan Business Park, Blackpool FY3 9LT.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://happy-creative.co.uk (our site). We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Happy Creative Ltd, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our website uses several cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted
for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or click unsubscribe on future emails from us.
We will not keep your data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Access to information and Your Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
For more information about what rights you have please visit www.ico.org.uk
Right to Complain
If you have a complaint, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns. So please contact us in the first instance. You always have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues(www.ico.org.uk).