PR & Content Agency, Blackpool
Happy when we're delivering results
As a PR and content agency based in Blackpool, we work with our clients across Lancashire and beyond to understand the challenges they are facing and then execute a communications strategy to overcome them.
To our customers we are known as trusted, creative and well connected, with a passion for delivering results.
PR is really three disciplines in one. First, there’s finding the big idea that can cut through the noise. The big idea is the platform on which you place the stories, events and campaigns that will help you disrupt your industry, build your brand and grab busy people’s attention.
Then there’s finding the right stories and telling them in the right way. Which are most newsworthy? How should you present them? Which will have the greatest reach?
Finally, there are the relationships, because unless you’ve spent years building up your contacts, you won’t be able to pitch your story to the journalists and editors who can give your news oxygen.
That’s PR with Happy: fresh, exciting ideas from creative brains; compelling stories crafted by writers who know how to tell your story in a way that gets it published; and the contacts to ensure your stories always have a way of getting ‘out there’.
Our PR approach combines experience with dynamic and creative delivery. Central to all our PR activity is an emphasis on thoughtful strategy, for a better end result. We consider each project and customer from every angle, offering perspective and insight. We are creative in finding clever solutions and we are honest with our advice.
Handling PR for our clients could involve everything from launching a new product, to establishing you as thought leaders, to raising awareness of the great work you do.
We have a proven track record of helping businesses, public sector bodies and charities build and enhance their reputations, using our PR and content expertise, and our contacts across print, digital and broadcast channels.
PR challenges we're solving for clients include:
- Help us create a BIG idea
- Help us control the industry conversation
- Help us tell our story to the right people
- Help us to get our name more recognised
- Help us launch a new product
- Help us generate enquiries
- Help us build our reputation
- Help us get published in the trade press
How will you benefit:
- Work with creative brains on the big PR ideas
- Receive a PR plan that aligns with your objectives
- Work with experts that know how to find the right stories and put them in front of the right people
- Use our contacts in print, digital and broadcast media to get the most reach
- Let your Happy account manager guide you through the process, so everything stays clear and simple
Our Happy PR & Content Manager Jenny is happy to help
Jenny brings a deep understanding of what audiences want to Happy, turning a rich grounding in strategic marketing into PR, social and other content that informs, inspires and engages. Jenny also worked at Smooth Radio, so Happy’s playlists have taken a turn for the chilled…