In business, as in life, assumptions can be dangerous. Being close to customers and being clear on what they’re thinking, feeling or needing is extremely valuable for running a profitable business or campaign. Market research helps to reduce risk, identify opportunities and options. It increases decision-making confidence and provides an objective perspective.
This workshop is perfect for organisations who wish to understand what customers really think and would like help to guide strategy.
- You have lost touch with your customers
- Your ideas for your brand have not been as successful as you thought they’d be
- You are struggling to think of ways to diversify your offer
- You have an instinct that something isn’t right
- You are looking for confirmation of a strategic direction, brand promise, customer segment, product offer
- You would like a clear strategic direction for your organisation, product portfolio, customer acquistion or branding
- You have lost track of what your customers want and need
Other research options are available including focus groups and accompanied shops, please ask for details. To arrange your consultation or to ask any questions, please call 01253 446933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org